PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, April 8, 2013

Winding Down

I have been MIA for a while, not posting very often. I can't lie and say that I have been busy, although lots of great things have been going on.

- This semester is almost over. You know what that means? ONLY ONE YEAR LEFT. Praise the Lord for helping me make it this far.

-My wonderful, God-loving cousin got married this weekend. The father-daughter dance was to "Get Up Offa That Thing" by James Brown.... enough said. Let's just say I danced my little booty off.

I took some bridal portraits of her last month. Isn't she gorgeous?!




- I started going to a new small group this weekend. This has been a significant part of my life that has been missing for a while, and it is crazy to see how the Lord is already blessing me through this awesome group of people.

- I am going to be taking a summer class in May.... Criminology- whatever that is. I almost made it through college without any summer classes. But this girl is going to graduate on time, ain't no doubt about it.

- Only 54 days until I leave for Honduras for two months. I am beyond excited and can't wait for June.

-I realized my baby sister is getting old. She is graduating from high school, y'all. I can't believe it.


-We threw a bridal shower at the Old Village Post House last month too.



the bride





These are just some updates on things that have been going on in my life, but expect some deep stuff coming at ya soon, 'cause God is doing some crazy things over here.


No comments:

Post a Comment