PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Love. Joy. Listening.

Sometimes God does things in your life that you don't know what to do with. You wonder what He wants you to do next. These things don't always have to be bad things. Sometimes the most challenging things are actually pretty pleasant...

The Lord may fill you up with so much love, then challenge you to love people at a level you didn't think you could before. 

He could fill you with so much joy that you can't help but smile, and then challenge you to be joyful more often. 

You may start to hear his voice more clearly, and then challenge you to act on what He says.

I've been challenged lately by all of these things. Joy, love, listening to God's voice. But how much does this matter if I don't act on them? If I don't love others as God has loved me. If I don't bring joy to the people I encounter throughout my day... throughout my life. If I don't act on what God speaks and step into His will for my life. 

As God has challenged me, I challenge all of you too. Love more. Be joyful. Listen. Act.


No comments:

Post a Comment