PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Goodbyes..

Saying goodbye brings about some pretty crazy emotions sometimes. But this time, it's been a little different. I had to say goodbye to Diesel today. Diesel is my brother's dog. He is by far the sweetest dog I have ever known, and I've grown to really love that boy! He has been around the house all summer with my sister and I while my bro was working and such. And today, my brother decided to head back to school out of nowhere... you know what that means... Diesel had to leave too. With such short notice, I didn't even have time to say goodbye as I was rushing off to church. It has been so sad in this house without him today, so it's a good thing I will be saying goodbye soon and heading back to school tomorrow. The really sad part about today was that Diesel seemed ready to head out...


Speaking of goodbyes, I had to say goodbye to one of my best friends this weekend. She moved off to college 4 hours away and man am I sad! But God has been working through all of it, and in the end I'm happy about what's been going on in my life, and what I've seen changing in the lives of the people around me. All because of God's amazing love and grace for His children.

Ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment