PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 1, 2012

Updates..

It has been almost a month since I blogged last. I guess I lost track of time a little bit and didn't realize it had been so long! I send my apologies at ya, readers (if there are any of you out there).  Not a whole lot has been going on, which attributes to my lack of blog posts this month, but I'll share a few updates on what's happened the past month.

I have been out of school since April 29th. Way too early in my opinion, but I try not to complain. I have still been nannying and tutoring and babysitting out the wazoo, but that is slowly starting to end as all my kiddies are finishing school. Basic (my church's junior high youth group where I'm a volunteer) just ended and my small group of 6th grade girls met for our last time this year. It has been a strange thing for me, having all of the things that have kept me so busy this school year come to an end. They have all been wonderful and have been places the Lord has used to provide growth for me spiritually and emotionally. The funding for my month long trip to Honduras has gone more smoothly than I could have ever hoped for. The Lord has continued to manifest His constant provision over my life these past few months in many different ways, and I couldn't be more thankful. He has provided people in my life when and where I needed them most, He has provided money and funds when I prayed and asked, and He has spoken words reaching directly to my heart.

--Speaking of the "words", I'm talking about prophetic words from members of the St. Andrew's prophetic ministry team and other members of St. A's. I've been able to learn a lot about what the Lord wants me to hear and what He thinks of me. I've been yearning and begging for him to speak to me, for him to shout in a loud, clear voice that I can easily hear, but that just isn't how the Lord wants to speak to me right now. He wants me to sit, listen, pull myself away from the world and focus in to hear His quiet, still, small voice. He wants to communicate with me, I just need to listen.--

I've been sewing a little bit.. or trying to get back into. I made a Bible cover that I am so proud of. Here's a pic, I took it from my phone so sorry for the back quality. I might sell some. It's awesome. I love it.


I leave for Honduras in 14 days. I am beyond excited. So excited that I have already started packing... Too early? Too bad!

Here are a few pictures I've taken recently:




Love the stars in this!
STARS




Our Sundae Wednesday, final Basic of the semester:












No comments:

Post a Comment