PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Complicado

I think my friend Amanda says it right when she says life in Honduras can be complicado. Complicated. I can't tell you how many times I have used the phrase 'it's complicated.' Seriously though, is anything in my life really that complicated? I am reminded of that right now, as a child I love so dearly is being searched for by others who love her too. While we don't know where she is and all we can do is pray. While I think of her beautiful smile and her sassy little personality. While I think of how I felt before I met her, how I dreamed of her, and how that dream was fulfilled the day I met her**. The way that the Lord worked on my heart through this sweet child is wonderful and mysterious to me. But I will pray fervently for her in this moment, that the Lord would bring her peace, comfort and love where ever she is, and that He would guide our hands and feet to find her.

Here is the post about her. http://hondurasamanda.blogspot.com/2013/02/searching-for-scarlett.html
And here are some pictures:






** I had a dream the month before I went to Honduras and met Scarlett. The dream went as follows: "I arrived at the children's home and Scarlett was crying. No one could calm her and although I hadn't met her before, she reached for me. I soothed her and she fell asleep in my arms." Basically, this dream was fulfilled through God's mighty hands and when I arrived at the children's home a month later, I met Scarlett crying, I held her and rocked her, and she fell asleep in my arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment