PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 14, 2013

Day Hike

For quite some time, I have been slightly sad by the fact that the Women's Ministry at my church didn't do more outdoorsy things- such as a women's hike. The Men's Ministry has a four-or-so day long hike every Fall and Spring up somewhere I can't remember, and I was feeling like our gender was getting a little left out. Fortunately, others must have been feeling the same way! The Women's Ministry has started a 'group' called Girls Outside for all the ladies who want to get outside and do stuff! WOOHOO. They have already had a surf day (which I missed) and a day hike (which was this past Saturday). It was so great to get outside on such a gorgeous day and enjoy God's creation with a large group of women who love Him and love what He has created. AMEN. I also got the privilege of catching up with a good friend whom I love dearly who recently got married. It was such a blessed time overall!

Here are some photos from the hike:









No comments:

Post a Comment