PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Biggest Nerd Alive

yes. the title is referring to me. i realized last night that i am one of the worlds biggest losers. it is ridiculous how many things made me a loser. sorry to those of you that i have kept this a secret from, because you are about to learn some things about me that might change the way you think of me...

1. I have asthma. Terrible asthma. So bad that if I just get too excited I will lose my breath. Thankfully, I have relief:

2. I have a retainer. A HUGE retainer. Three actually. And yes, they make me have a lisp. A TERRIBLE lisp.
told you! it's huge....
3. I can't dance. You might think you can't dance, but the moment you hit the dance floor with me, you won't feel like that anymore.

There's too many videos of me dancing to upload.. so I won't. For your sake, and mine.

4. I take pictures of myself on people's cameras and computers like I'm a 13 year old with a Myspace. And then they end up on the internet. (that sounds dirty, but it definitely isn't- take a look for yourself).



You know it is bad when four different people have Facebook albums designated just for pictures of me. That's sad. I also realized that I am wearing a white v-neck in all of these pictures... and they were on different days. so...

5. I have a wardrobe that consists of 12 plain white v-neck t-shirts. What Not To Wear- here I come!

6. Even worse than the self-pics of myself are the pictures that are taken of me without my knowledge (and occasionally with my knowledge). Like these:




7. I think it's okay to dress up in ridiculous outfits. And sometimes go out in public wearing them! Yikes.






8. Then I do some things that are just flat out strange...
like get cornrows...
or put a chip clip on my eyelash?
or let my friends dye my hair blue...
no words for this one. 

So, that's all I got for now. 

1 comment:

  1. All of these things that you say make you a "loser" only make me love you more! You should have added that you are the only babysitter that I know that would wear a snorkle mask for 2 hours while watching a movie just to make a four year old smile! Don't lose your spirit girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete