PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, April 22, 2011

Going back to childhood...

Back in the good 'ole days, I was free and the days were long, so so long. My sister and I would spend hours playing "house" and making mud pies. Now we spend our time laying out and driving around. I wish we could go back to the simpler days, and I have wished that ever since I left the simpler days. This week, we have been able to go back in time. Back to when we had an incubator in our garage hatching little ducks. Back to when we would sit around a box of baby ducks and watch them, play with them, feed them, and play with them some more. These were the days that were long and free. These are the days that have been brought back to me, through these little guys:


These cuties some how ended up in the drive-thu at my mom's bank. They were making their way towards Bowman Road... My mom and some others rushed to their rescue and scooped them up into this box. And now, they are living in my garage. Just like the good 'ole days!




No comments:

Post a Comment