PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, June 27, 2011

Crafting Gone Crazy

I recently found this new website that I am absolutely in love with. It's filled with crafts and DIY projects and it's updated every day. It's PERFECT. Well at least that was what I thought until I went on today for my usual daily check in to see what crafting I could get myself into. I came across something that not only scared me when I first looked at it, but also seems to be one of the strangest things a parent would ever want to torture their child with: The Baldy Baby Hat. 

The advertisement went a little something like this- 

Your baby can go from this:

To this:

(I apologize if you have made this or considered making this for you child.) This"wig hat for parents that are tired of being asked when their baby was going to grow some hair" is really something else!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment