PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Here we go again...

So guess what everyone?! I got my internet fixed at my lovely home, so now I may continue my sharing of life stories and adventures with the blogging world- YES! So I haven't been around in a while, so I guess I will give you a little update on my life thus far this summer.
School got out. Can't remember if I posted this before, but school ended well. Moving out was interesting, but thank goodness God blessed me with amazing suitemates to help me carry all of my stuff...
Then, I pretty much (actually, I definitely) went to the beach every single day in the month of May and didn't get any tanner, story of my life. But I had fun the month of may, and babysat a lottttt.
For the last week of May, I went on the most interesting, patience-requiring vacation I have ever been on. I went to Orlando with Sarah White and her family. We went swimming with the dolphins, kissed some giraffes, and got stuck at the top of a roller coaster for 30 minutes. Now that truly was an adventure!

Thennnn I went to Camp St. Christopher for this past week. I can't even explain to you how much I love camp. You eat, swim, sail, play in mud, and love on little kids for a whole week! What could be better than that?!.. I know. NOTHING.

So now I am here. Home from all the adventures so far. Hanging out with family and my cousin, Caroline, who is in town, and spending time with my grandma. Last night, Caroline, Grancie (grandma) and I rented Tangled, got in our pjs, baked some cookies, and had a grand 'ole time.

Oh, and I realized one huge thing. I LOVE MY FAMILY. These past few weeks have made me realize how lucky I am to have such an amazing family.

I can't imagine a better start to my summer- and I am so thankful to be so blessed with so many great memories already!

No comments:

Post a Comment