PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Magical Moment

If you know me well, then you know that I have acquired a recent obsession with the movie Tangled. I talk about it quite often and if you've seen the movie, you better love it too. One of my favorite scenes is the scene with the floating lanterns. My dad knows how much I love this movie, so he bought my sister and I some floating lanterns! My sister's birthday was this past Sunday, so we decided to set off some of the lanterns! It couldn't have been a better way to end a day out in the boat and after some dinner at Carrabbas. Here are some pics of us:

Birthday Girl!
    
                                            
                                    


Bathing beauty!
She is so beautiful!
Lanterns!

No comments:

Post a Comment