PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Ready to Roll.

I am at this very strange point in my life right now. It's like life has been put on hold. Everything moves so slowly. Nothing seems to be happening. When I think about Jesus, my heart starts racing. I need to do something. I sit here and let my life go slow. I let nothing happen except painting most of the day away and driving places. It's time to do something. Now how many times can I say this before I actually get up and go? Go tell people about Jesus, go spread the kingdom, go be radical. I want that. I want to be different and be so consumed by my purpose that fitting in doesn't matter. That what people think doesn't matter. I want to be only after the heart of Jesus, not stagnant or lukewarm in my faith. But full throttle! I want to get in the Word and know things because I am seeking after my Heavenly Father. I want to listen, and hear, and open my eyes and ears. I can do this. Ugh. I can do this.

I have gone into some random areas today, but you'll get over it! Peace and love.

2 comments:

  1. Your passion is inspiring MC!

    Matthew 5:6 "Blessed are those who hunger and thrist for righteousness for they will be satisfied."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't lose that spiritual fire! Keep fanning the flame! I felt the same way and have found the Lord does amazing things with people passionate for him :)

    ReplyDelete