PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Yesterday, I decided to get a little crafty. I started by heading to Lowe's to look around. I ended up with a window screen and about 35 of those paper paint samples. I headed to Goodwill and picked up an old golden frame with the most hideous picture I have ever seen in it. I ripped that picture out as soon as I could, so all that was left wast the empty, gold wooden frame. I painted a turquoise line around the frame to give it a little color and because I love turquoise. I cut out a piece of the window screen about the same size as the frame and tacked/hot glued it onto the back of the frame. This is what came from my crafty moment:


What I decide to do with all those paint samples I smuggled is yet to be decided!

No comments:

Post a Comment