PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pet Peeves

I realized something today. I have a few pet peeves, not many, but a few. And one of them is when people ignore obvious signs and keep going about their business. For instance, I am in Starbucks quietly studying this afternoon, and a woman sits next to me and talks on the phone very loudly for 45 minutes. I know Starbucks isn't the library, but I feel like it is just common courtesy that when you see someone studying/working somewhere, you don't sit two feet away from them and talk as loud as you can. I wouldn't have minded it so much if she hadn't have said to the person she was talking on the phone to: "I feel so rude talking so loud on my phone next to this girl because she is studying." And then she didn't even move and continued about her business!

Oh well. I'm over it now. Kind of.

No comments:

Post a Comment