PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, February 13, 2012

Marvin


I've really been missing this little guy, a lot. His name is Marvin. He is a child at the Children's home of the LAMB Institute in Honduras (here's an older post about LAMB). I went to this children's home over Christmas break, and every day I wish I was still there. Marvin is one of the kids who really touched my heart while I was there in ways I didn't think were possible. I think about him often, it's actually hard for me to get my mind off of him these days. I wondered what his story was for quite some time after I returned home, until I read this blog post about he and his sister's story. It really broke my heart. I take for granted too many things, even my sister. Some of these children, like Marvin, have had to fight and struggle to keep siblings from being stolen and trafficked. I pray for their safety, their health, their well-being, and most of all that they would feel God's unending love for them always.

No comments:

Post a Comment