PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I should be a middle schooler..

That's right, I spend most of my time with middle schoolers, especially 6th graders. I love them. They are so cute and tiny and adorable and encouraging and like giving hugs and the list goes on. I have a small group of 6th grade girls that I meet with weekly to hang and talk about Jesus. I always leave my time with them feeling refreshed and joyful. This weekend was extra refreshing and joyful! Sunday, we had a big kickball tournament with the middle schoolers from St. Andrews in the OV, and although my team consisted of 8 girls that weigh probably 80 pounds and myself (who surely doesn't weigh 80 pounds), we had a blast. ha. The tournament was a great way to start off my exam week with some fun and games with middle schoolers! Here are some of my favorite pics:










I love these two sequences too...


 

(Thanks, Rutledge, for taking some of these photos too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment