PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, April 16, 2012

All on my own.

     I would say that 'all on my own' is how I made my decision about what I wanted to do this summer, but I would 100% be lying. Making a decision on your own if tough stuff. Especially when 10 people are telling you to do one thing, and 10 are telling you to do something else. If you read my last few blog posts, there is one about indecisiveness. I am most definitely the queen of that. But it has been conquered this week! (at least as far as my summer plans go). The Lord has prevailed and proven once again that I can't survive without His hands guiding me and showing me the way to His glory!
     So here's the plan: I have the amazing opportunity to go to Honduras and live at the LAMB Institute children's home- where I will be loving on, playing with, and helping out with God's precious little lambs there. I will also be training with missionary, Suzy McCall, and preparing myself for missions and evangelism. After returning from Honduras over Christmas break, my heart was broken. I've prayed many times for the Lord to break my heart for what breaks His, and who knew He would and that it would feel like this! After a few months of tears and longing, I have decided to return and reunite with these children that have become so precious to me. Knowing their pain and the suffering that many of these children have been through is the part that breaks me, but seeing the love, affection and utter joy that the kids have in the midst of it is impossible to explain. The joy that God brings to His children through faithfulness, strength, prayer and submission to Him is more than we could ever hope for or imagine. And this is one thing that I have seen manifested so strongly through the children of LAMB! Here are some of their precious little faces! (check out this post as well- Here)







2 comments: