PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, August 30, 2012

At A Loss for Words

A few weeks ago, I got to shoot my first proposal and it was awesome! I was so excited and so nervous at the same time. I was NOT supposed to be seen. I was on the beach, it was windy, my umbrella was broken, it was trying to turn inside out, I was trying to hold a camera. STRUGGLE. But it was so exciting to see two of my great friends walking hand-in-hand down the beach, totally and completely in love. My heart was melting the whole time! When they reached "the spot," I snapped about 100 photos and grabbed my stuff to scurry away as fast as I could to head to the surprise engagement party after. (I barely beat them there!) Here the some of my favorites:












1 comment:

  1. I almost feel as if I were under that broken umbrella with you! Great shots -- and congratulations to the newly engaged!

    ReplyDelete