PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Big spendinnn

Not really big spending, but I like how legit that sounds when you sing it slowly. haha. Friday was a big day for me! I bought my first car. For the past 4 years I have been driving my moms car and she has been driving one of my grandmother's cars. This summer, my sister got her license and just screwed everything up- thanks sis! So we were short cars and then my grandmother's car that we were borrowing went into the shop for two weeks and I was stuck at home a lot without a car and it was just terrible. Needless to say, we needed a car. My parents and I had talked for a while about me saving up and buying a car, and the time finally came. We had been looking for a few weeks, but we kept coming back to the same car. So on Friday, I went on down to the dealership, slapped a down payment on that baby, signed a million papers, and now I own a car. Woop woop!

Meet Chiquita:






































Yes, I did name her after a word we used all the time in Honduras. It means "little one." She can remind me of all my ninos chiquitos in Honduras.

No comments:

Post a Comment